Since I realized that food was going to be my most important ally in my healing journey even desserts or snacks turned into a combination of ingredients that can support the health of my body.
This raw vegan chocolate pudding Popsicles are not the exception, they are packed with healthy fats from the avocado and coconut milk and antioxidants and magnesium from the raw cacao, using dates and stevia we’re avoiding processed sugar.
These delicious popsicles are packed of nutrients making them a whole foods based treat that you won’t feel guilty eating.
These recipe was inspired by my very popular chocolate pudding another hit in this house of chocoholics.
If you love chocolate as much as I do let’s have some fun, I’m teaching a raw chocolate dessert class this August 22th. CLICK HERE for details and registration.
- 1 BPA free can coconut milk
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1/4 - 1/2 C. water
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp hemp protein
- 10 drops vanilla stevia
- 4 - 6 pitted dates (soaked for 1 hour)
- 1 pinch salt
- Blend all ingredients in blender starting with a 1/4 cup of water, if the mix is too thick add more water till it gets desired consistency.
- Taste for sweetener ( you can substitute stevia for honey or maple syrup)
- Fill Popsicle molds, bring to the freezer for at least 4 hours