I love cauliflower, I love it steamed with a sprinkle of salt but with my hubby I have to be creative and come up with a variety of ways to have it in our menu.
I look for cauliflower bread recipes all the time but the majority of them are packed with cheese, so I have to experiment and finally I made this delicious cauliflower bread sticks, they’re so delicious David couldn’t get enough.
Cauliflower is a nutrition powerhouse and an excellent detoxification support. To learn more about the health benefits of cauliflower check Dr. Mercola’s article HERE.
- 3 C. cauliflower rice
- 3/4 C. almond flour
- 3 cage free eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp herbs ( I used oregano and thyme)
- Pre-heat oven at 400
- To make the cauliflower rice, process cauliflower florets in food processor, you probably have to do it in batches to be sure the cauliflower is not over processed, place in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients but cauliflower rice in food processor till well blended.
- Add egg mix to cauliflower rice, combine well
- Spread mix over a cookie sheet cover with parchment paper greased with some coconut oil till desired thickness.
- Baked 40-45 minutes
- Cut sticks. They're delicious warm or cold