These cookies are absolutely delicious! I’m a chocoholic but I have to admit these are my favorite cookies. Tahini is not the most popular ingredient for cookies but believe me these ones are to die for.
If telling you that these cookies are super delicious is not enough reason to drop everything you’re doing, run to the kitchen and start baking, check out all the goodness you’re getting adding more tahini to your diet and of course more cookies.
Tahini has a lot going for it. Many have written about the wonderful nutritional benefits of tahini, like Mia at MindBodyGreen.com.
My advice here: double the recipe, after you taste one you won’t want to stop eating them.
- 1 1/4 C. blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 C. coconut nectar
- 1/3 C. tahini
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, poppy seeds and baking soda
- In a smaller bowl, blend together nectar, tahini, oil and vanilla
- Blend the dry ingredients into the wet
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and flatten
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes until lightly brown
- Cool on baking sheet